- S.W.A.G. allows various individuals to share their story of how God brought them through struggles in life to a successful life with his help, direction, and sometimes re-direction. It is a time of encouragement, uplifting, and sharing how good God is. How much God loves his children and how he can truly bring us through the hard times into a life of victory.
- S.W.A.G. helps bring about clarity to questions like; What do women who rise up and achieve their goals do differently? What makes them successful? We have learned from successful individuals that having the mentality to be unwavering in their vision or learning how and when to pivot has led them to triumph.
- S.W.A.G. MEANS TO:
- Turn being underestimated into a strength
- Recognize God’s Grace for their accomplishments
- Take action even when outcomes are unknown
- Motivate and mentor others
- Share your blessings and ideas freely
- Be grateful